Let Us Facilitate Your Key Opinion Leader Feedback Surveys Initiative
The use of Key Opinion Leader Feedback Surveys and HCP Feedback Surveys provide the intelligence necessary for Medical Affairs operations and Medical science Liaisons teams to mold communications and approach strategies to match KOLs’/Thought Leaders’ preferences.
Whether looking to gauge your own company’s customers (thought leaders, HCPs) or conduct an “at-large” study to assess how best to interact with them or to discover how your company compares to peers – we will design, host and manage the surveys, conduct interviews and prepare an analysis that uncovers KOLs expectations and best practices to work with them.
Maximize Your Medical Science Liaison Team Potential
Typical KOL feedback surveys address questions such as:
- What do KOLs expect from our MSL team and Medical Affairs services?
- What are KOLs’ perception of our company, services and opportunities it provide?
- In what capacity do KOLs want to get involved (research, authorship, advisory boards, consulting, speaking)?
- How do competing companies’ MSLs compare to ours?
- What and how can our organization improve to enhance KOL engagement?
- Which pace do KOLs want to interact with our MSLs, what type of content they are interested to see, or which mode of communication they prefer?
Access to relevant and timely KOL intelligence is a must in today’s ultra-competitive environment. Focused, tailor-designed research data gathered directly from the KOLs your MSL team engages provides strategic insights to solve issues unique to you and refine your KOL engagement efforts (see sample research).
We have developed a research methodology designed to deliver the answers to your questions. Arx’s dedicated network of life sciences professionals provides the wealth and depth of knowledge and experience required to support our clients’ initiatives.
We customize each research initiatives to meet the specific objectives of our clients. Every project unearths actionable findings that help them make informed decisions.
KOL Feedback surveys support clients by:
- Turning data-driven insights into concrete changes in operational processes and management principles
- Assisting the build-up and refinement of existing capabilities to support continuous improvement and cost effectiveness
- Establishing baseline industry-specific benchmarks for newly established functions and organizations
- Assessing the value of company exchanges, field teams interactions and services, and relationship preferences
Our work equips clients with fact-based findings they need to support their initiatives. Whether the questions revolve around opportunity identification, strategy support, increase of value or industry-shaping trends, Arx Research is here to provide the answers no one else can.
Fill out the form below and we will follow up with you promptly to discuss your needs and determine how we can help.
We look forward to working with you!
For Medical Science Liaisons: Thought leaders are in demand and their influence toward the physician communities, their involvement in research and expertise for counsel is of utmost value to life sciences. This type of survey usually consists of reaching out to existing thought leader contacts with which MSLs interact. Key Opinion Leader Feedback Surveys, HCP Feedback Surveys, KOL Feedback Surveys.
For commercial field teams: Pharmaceutical companies are increasingly using survey feedback from physicians to assess how best to interact with them. Recent research shows only half of physicians actually feel they benefit from interacting with sales representatives. It is time to better understand their needs, preferences and expectations – after all, they are advocates in product adoption. This type of survey can be done with the actual company roster of physicians (the ones on the sales reps call lists) or done at large, to gauge the landscape.
The KOL Feedback survey projects help executives initiate refinements to existing operations based on perspectives, expectations and opinions of Thought Leaders the MSL team members interact with.
Every engagement is customized to match client needs and meet their objectives. This type of project will provide you with the foresight to support your initiatives.
A typical project begins with discussions between our client and Arx’s project lead. Once the objectives of the research are outlined, Arx staff will develop a survey instrument, host the survey, and deploy invitations to collect data from the database of KOL/HCP contacts current MSL team members interact with. We strongly suggest that KOLs have been engaged for more than one year with the team before conducting such project.
We then manage the responses and conduct analysis of the collected information to derive the findings. These findings are then delivered to our client for internal use. Project timelines are driven by the scope and complexity of the topics to research and is determined after the first conversation with the client.
Key Opinion Leader Feedback surveys help solve problems in optimization of resources and structure. We work with clients to identify where to focus, convert data and models into actionable insights to establish enduring operations. The use of KOL surveys improves the design of infrastructures and enhances working environments – leading to improved behaviors and ultimately, better returns for the companies.
- Our research shows that each MSL maintains an average 30 KOL relationships – therefore an important component of the life science ecosystem
- Learning KOL expectations and preferences provides alignment of strategies and approaches to match your customers needs – KOLs and HCPs
- Survey insights enhances the working relationships and overall environment that benefits companies’ Medical Affairs function, the MSLs and the KOLs
Our approach equips clients with the unique fact-base information they need to address strategic questions about their business: How best can I grow my team? What actions can be made to increase our value toward KOLs? How are industry factors impacting relationships with Thought Leaders?
The best way to know is to ask.